1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
CARTONAJES JOSA, SLU (the DATA CONTROLLER) is responsible for processing personal user information, and declares that these data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, to which end the DATA CONTROLLER hereby provides the following information about this processing:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user. Data will be used to:
- Send marketing publicity by email, fax, SMS, MMS, through social media groups or by any other electronic or physical means, current or future, that supports marketing communication, on condition that these have previously been authorised by the user. These communications will be sent by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of partners or suppliers that have a marketing agreement with the DATA CONTROLLER. In the latter case, the third parties will never access the personal data.
- Analyse statistics.
- Process orders, applications or any other request made by the user via any of the contact methods provided.
- Send the website newsletter.
Data storage conditions: data will be stored while there is a mutual interest in continuing with the processing purpose. When the data are no longer required for this purpose, they will be removed using appropriate security measures to ensure that they are anonymised or totally destroyed.
Data transfer: Data will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of personal data, and the right to restrict or object to processing.
- The right of complaint to the data protection authority (www.aepd.es) if the user considers that their data is being processed in breach of the relevant legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
CARTONAJES JOSA, SLU
Postal address: C/ PINTOR JOAN MIRÓ, 10 – 08213 POLINYÀ (Barcelona)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
………………………………………….. – …………………………………………..
2. OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the relevant boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or downloaded forms, the user freely and expressly agrees that their data are required for the provider to respond to their request. Providing the information in the remaining fields is voluntary. The user warrants that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER are accurate, and undertakes to notify of any changes.
The DATA CONTROLLER hereby informs the user and expressly guarantees that their personal data will never be transferred to third parties and their express and informed consent will be requested before any personal data is transferred. All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are essential to provide an optimum service to the user. If data are missing, the information and services provided cannot be guaranteed to meet user requirements fully.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with current data protection legislation, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with the provisions of GDPR regulations that relate to processing the personal data in their care and, therefore, with the principles laid down in article 5 of the GDPR, which state that data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner to the data subject, and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER warrants that the appropriate technical and organisational policies are in place to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to safeguard user rights and freedoms, and the user has been provided with the relevant information to exercise these.
Cartonajes Josa, SL
Member of the Association no. record 917